What Record Are You Most Looking Forward To Next Week?

[poll id=”178″]

This entry was posted in NEWS. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Ryan
    Posted April 9, 2011 at 12:45 am | Permalink

I am really looking forward to The Perfect Vessels “Name Our Own Stars.” That should be on this list.

2. steve manaici
    Posted April 9, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

I just listened to the Kicking Spit record at Tankcrimes website (free download too) – it’s awesome. Also looking forward to Capsule.

3. Posted April 9, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

k.d. lang and the siss boom bang “i sing it loud” best mostly original and covers album blend i’ve seen in some time and sounds excellent… will sound even better during the tour.

4. stephanie
    Posted April 9, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

Can’t wait until KD Langs Siss Boom Bang arrives at my door. Only hope the girl is coming to Houston. Love Her !!!

5. Superjack
    Posted April 9, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Permalink

k.d. lang and the siss boom bang! Can’t wait for the cd. The first single is amazing! (I Confess).

6. shephren
    Posted April 9, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Permalink

I listened to all songs from “I sing it loud”, just stunning!
    With time or age (?), lang’s voice is more and more wonderful and sensual…

7. Ihapera
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 2:00 am | Permalink

k.d.lang – what a great voice and a great album ‘I sing it Loud’

8. tkbear
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 8:12 am | Permalink

k.d. and the band performed a stunning live version of Sugar Buzz last week in Australia. I think this song will become her new signature tune on the forthcoming live tour, something to replace Hallelujah.

9. Kelly
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 11:04 am | Permalink

SING IT LOUD” MOST DEFINITELY THE BEST EVER!!!

10. Max
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Permalink

I haven’t heard the new KD Lang album yet but it’s even half as good as her online team…

11. Lura
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

Generationals – Astor Castor

12. Posted April 11, 2011 at 12:57 am | Permalink

The only album that will matter in 2011 is “Lollipop” by The Meat Puppets. Please buy it for real.

13. Posted April 11, 2011 at 7:46 am | Permalink

saw these guys in Oslo some while ago. their new album might be their best yet. Can’t wait to put em on my beach playlist this summer.

14. Stella
    Posted April 11, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Permalink

Meat Puppets “Lollipop”, no contest. I’ve been waiting for this thing for a year! :D

15. Chad Z
    Posted April 11, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I never heard of Kicking Spit until this poll and was surprised how many votes they had. I went a gave a listen and was surprised again. Really good stuff, reminds me of 1992. Had to vote for Meat Puppets though but glad I found this new favorite.

16. Posted April 12, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

Lake GIving and Recieving is the best! that or jeremy jay but vote for lake! they have a chance!!

17. Rob
    Posted April 12, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

LAKE! LAKE! LAKE! If you aren’t listening to LAKE then something is seriously whack with you, they’ve knocked Fleetwood Mac out of the water and are now doing the same with this poll..Vote for ‘Giving & Receiving’, not that any of this other jive has a chance…Vote LAKE or just leave this page now…

18. Posted April 13, 2011 at 7:25 am | Permalink

Saw kd on Leno the other night. Should have named the cd kd lang and the siss boom BOMB. The song was terrible and she seemd to be using the guitar to hide how overweight she has become. She moved around like a lumberjack – no grace at all. Sad to see.

19. E REGGIE
    Posted April 14, 2011 at 1:05 am | Permalink

DON’T SLEEP ON THE BABY TEARDROPS!

20. KELLY
    Posted April 14, 2011 at 1:24 am | Permalink

yup, came from the same place ^^ i bought the single – i may buy the album.. and thats saying a lot – don’t remember the last time i bought music. catchy as fuck, MUST LISTEN TO — MUST!!!

21. shephren
    Posted April 14, 2011 at 11:45 am | Permalink

Hey there Joann! Nice to meet you,
    Lol you make me smile with your comment about kd lang and I think you have a right to think that but you know: try to close your eyes if you don’t like her body and please listen to her voice, kd has been touched by God’s grace and I think a woman is beautiful even if she is (what did you say?) overweight! ;o)

22. nathalie shephren
    Posted April 14, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

Hey there Joann! Nice to meet you, lol you make me smile with your comment about kd lang and I think you have a right to think that but you know: try to close your eyes if you don’t like her body and please listen to her voice, kd has been touched by God’s grace and I think a woman is beautiful even if she is (what did you say?) overweight! ;o) shephren

23. Tommy